PDA

View Full Version : fuel filter cordoba please help

fuertejulian
12-10-2007, 02:25 PM
hi all ,could anybody please tell me how to find my fuel filter on seat cordoba ,i have a strange feeling its under the back seat but not sure.
thanks loads:beerchug:

fuertejulian
13-10-2007, 02:53 AM
please help someone:mad:

vwjoe
22-10-2007, 10:04 PM
Why donīt you just get underneath the car and follow the fuel line coming from the gas tank? thatīs what I did with my ninety and something (donīt remember the model very well) Jetta and it turned out to be under the left side of the car, just ahead of the rear wheel well. Youīll need a special wrench to unplug the filter once you find it, but it is not very expensive anyway, you can buy one at any good parts store.:D

fuertejulian
23-10-2007, 02:49 AM
Why donīt you just get underneath the car and follow the fuel line coming from the gas tank? thatīs what I did with my ninety and something (donīt remember the model very well) Jetta and it turned out to be under the left side of the car, just ahead of the rear wheel well. Youīll need a special wrench to unplug the filter once you find it, but it is not very expensive anyway, you can buy one at any good parts store.:D

thanks vw have looked high and low all along the fuel line to the engine oh well ,thanks for the reply bro