PDA

View Full Version : Hi Guys Newbie to the forum! Looking to buy an Audi Q7

MikeAudi85
24-02-2016, 01:44 PM
Hello guys and girls

Could you help me please im looking to buy a 2007 -2009 Audi Q7 3.0tdi

Are they good all round cars?:o

In terms of reliability are they good? What are the main faults (or most common) that can occur?

How much does these cost to repair/replace?

Found some nice ones! Hoping you guys can help me out a little thank you

Regards
Mike

v6quattrogrip
24-02-2016, 02:24 PM
Have a look a the tax on the years your looking at and see which year it dropped back toŁ295

Sent from my E6553 using Tapatalk

pitch3110
24-02-2016, 10:18 PM
Evening Mike,

One of my best pals has had a 2010 s line from new and has nothing but praise for it. The first time he took me for a drive I was amazed how good the ride, performance and experience was compared to spending lots of time in various RR's.

He pulled his first set of tyres off in a nano second through throwing the beast about fairly but then calmed down put a set of winters on and these lasted him well over a year. He is still on original brakes I believe and the only fault has been a heater blower unit. He was quoted several hundreds to replace by his local dealer, but he sourced one, fitted it and coded accordingly all for a couple of hundred.

I have been quizzing him loads with my consideration for a change and his only gripe was "how the hell can I go back to anything smaller now".

So, no real first hand from me personally but hope the feedback is of some use in your decision making.

Pitch