PDA

View Full Version : Question Skoda Octavia problem with starting

ergi 16
21-02-2016, 05:26 PM
I have a Skoda Octavia, bought from the official concessionaire of Skoda in my country, Albania. I have purchased it around 2012 and I have been using it for for about 4 years until now. I have made 55000 km with my car. My Skoda is a 1.6 TDI DSG with engine CAYC.
Recently, it has shown a strange problem while starting the car. When the weather is cold, it start normally and quickly as before. While at warm temperatures, it show a difficulty of starting, making a late start. At the same conditions, after the first start (first start for example in the morning) which is a difficult one, if I turn off the engine and than back on, it makes a normal start (quick start). But if I leave it turned off for around 5-6 hours or more, the start is again difficult (late start).
I have checked it at the concessionaire with the computer, but no problem was found from them (even why I have explained this problem to them).
I would be very pleased if you can help me with this problem or if you have any possible clue regarding to it!

Best regards to all