PDA

View Full Version : What is the rubber on the new Q7 Sline?

dghdgh
13-02-2016, 11:54 AM
Although I don't get my car until May, I am frustrated and spending money on it,on the quiet so the wife doesn't find out. I thinking of buying some winter wheels.
I ve toyed with idea of buying MK1 and fitting some pcd wheel adaptors, buying SQ5's and so on. I have seen some advertised but the price is more than I'd pay. Something to do with living in CoDurham the Scots are tight the Yorkshire folk are tight I am tighter than both. lol
Then I had a thought what rubber comes with my car, all season tyres are becoming popular, so could I save myself some money.
So if anyone could be kind enough to let me know what rubber the car is booted with I'd be grateful.

chrisjerman
13-02-2016, 11:02 PM
Mine is the se not s-line but it has the optional 20inch rims which I think are an option for the s-line as well and they have come on Goodyear Eagle F1 . not sure what sort of tyre these are but they look pretty road biased

JMB7
14-02-2016, 09:03 AM
My S line came with Pirelli Scorpion Verde tyres. The loan Q7 with 21 inch wheels also has the same tyres. ( According to the pirrelli website it's classed as an all season tyre.)

dghdgh
14-02-2016, 10:13 AM
Well I think I will hold fire, although I have been an avid supporter and user of winter tyre for over 6 years, if it come with all seasons I might save a bit of money as well as space in the garage. Thanks for the replies folks.

Nemo78
14-02-2016, 03:51 PM
My S line came with Pirelli Scorpion Verde tyres. The loan Q7 with 21 inch wheels also has the same tyres. ( According to the pirrelli website it's classed as an all season tyre.)

Mines exactly the same...

deano179
14-02-2016, 11:16 PM
Mines exactly the same...

Mine too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk