PDA

View Full Version : Brands Hatch Meet

StuPDi
11-10-2007, 02:11 PM
Sorry to barge in on you guys like this with a first post :(

I have been a mamber of SCN for a couple of years. we've had regular local meets aswell as organised trackdays and shows etc.

there used to be a meet at Bluewater (kent), now held at Brands Hatch.

Last Wednesday of each month

6.30ish - 10ish

Used to be VAG, but now all german marques are welcome.

please abide by the rules at the track, speeding and noise will not be tolerated.

i haven't been as yet, but Seat mates have been, and its gonna get BIG :)

next one is Wednesday 31st October, i'll be there with the A4, come say hi if you not too busy

Stu

StuPDi
15-10-2007, 01:49 PM
does nobody wanna come along :( ??

Stu

Teg
15-10-2007, 09:19 PM
I am up for this. Bit of a trek for me from Wycombe. However I have a day off work, so no excuses really.

Any further details? I doubt I would take my A3 onto the track but would like to meet some of the people from the forum.

Let me know.

Teg

StuPDi
16-10-2007, 10:06 AM
this is purely a "MEET VENUE" don't think there'll be anything on the track.

clocks change the weekend before, so it'l be dark. after the 1st august meet, there were mentions of insufficient lighting, but i'm assured it has been rectified!!!

there'l be plenty of v-dubs, and a few regulars from the southern SEAT meets. as said in PM, not sure how many Audi guys will be there.

i have a contact at Audi dealer, might be worth asking them if they'd like to come along, and show something off ???

Stu

jazzoo
26-10-2007, 11:18 PM
HI ALL nwbie to all this but i can see the attraction, this meet then, where exactly is it gonna be brands hatch or bluewater, and u said the last wed of the month so the 31st oct is still on then, well im well u for it, just is that 1830 or 0630 ish anyways could u let me know if its still on cheers

StuPDi
30-10-2007, 10:35 AM
Hi Jazz,

Meet still on at Brands 1830.

I'll be there, few other mates from SCN going too. This is my first visit to Brands, hope it's gonna be as big and as good as i've heard!!!!

What you driving??
i'l be in the A4 TDi :)

Stu

jazzoo
30-10-2007, 05:53 PM
cool well hopefully i can make it, im driving a b7 A4 2.0T slighty modded, a bit miffed after tday as i was suppose to get it remapped but the company forgot to get the cable required for the work so have to wait till next fri now uurrghh!
would of been nice having 250bhp for the wkend but hey i can wait now.

StuPDi
31-10-2007, 03:59 PM
Nice :)

i only got 150bhp, but hey, he's diesel!!!!!!

had my new sebring fitted today :)
pics soon!!!!

Stu