PDA

View Full Version : Owners Manuals

sotondjt
06-02-2016, 05:31 PM
Finally put down an order for a replacement for the B8. A new S-Line Quattro TFSI. Not the wait starts as delivery is looking like May. Has any one had any luck finding a downloadable copy of the owners manual for the B9? Im one of those people who loves to understand the new toy before I get to drive it.

On a positive note I tried my old iPod Classic (with the older wide Apple connector) in a car at the dealers and confirmed that it still works with the MMI.

MJC_OK
08-02-2016, 02:10 PM
I haven't felt the need to open the manual yet tbh, coming from a 63 plate B8 it was all very familiar and haven't come across anything that wasn't quite obvious.

What sort of things do you like to know though? You've got me thinking now ... wondering if I'm missing anything :confused:

sotondjt
08-02-2016, 07:50 PM
Congratulations on the new car! I'm in B8 at the moment but it's a manual with standard cruise control. the new one will be S-tronic with adaptive cruise and the virtual cockpit. So I'm expecting a few changes.

MJC_OK
08-02-2016, 09:06 PM
Sounds like you're the one who deserves the congrats! Lovely features to have, got to try them both on my test drive, along with the HUD - very nice!

Totally understand why you'd want to get up to speed in that case [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk