PDA

View Full Version : Finance options

louisg
07-08-2006, 10:19 PM
How are people finacing there there deals?

Straight cash? Deposit and Loan or Vw finance?

I would have to sell my car and take a 5 year loan out to afford one if i get it.

Whats people views on the vw finance packages?

Louis

SWORDFISH
09-08-2006, 03:57 PM
vw finance very very expensive. They wouldn't match or even get anywhere near a bank loan. I don't agree with the deferred payment options, you end up paying loads more (as my dealer finally admitted!)

Sparkster
30-08-2006, 04:29 PM
How are people finacing there there deals?

Straight cash? Deposit and Loan or Vw finance?

I would have to sell my car and take a 5 year loan out to afford one if i get it.

Whats people views on the vw finance packages?

Louis

Hey Mate.....I can arrange finance and supply of this vehicle if you like ....

:1zhelp:

pjgraham86
02-09-2006, 10:28 AM
Sparkster, can you quote me a price from one of your dealers for an Eos TDI Sport (DSG box) - as mentioned in my post the other day my local dealer is offering £1100 discount plus Eos luggage set FOC (worth £120).

You mentioned 10% discounts being had - if true that would be a great deal for me even allowing for travelling to pick up the car.

Thanks

PJG

SWORDFISH
05-09-2006, 04:26 PM
It's gone quiet:confused:

pjgraham86
05-09-2006, 05:02 PM
Sparkster,

Are you out there ??? Look forward to hearing from you re quote.

PJG

SWORDFISH
05-09-2006, 06:43 PM
Actually PJ, I'm suprised you're able to get money off the EOS.
A friend of mine has phoned over a dozen dealers and can't get a car with any discount as they've sold out for the next couple of months. The delership I got mine from told him that they now have 14 definate orders with only 4 definate cars coming in before xmas that haven't been allocated.
If sparkster decides to come back on, even tho I disagree with some of his comments, I'd be happy to pass my friends details on if he really can get the discounts he says.
It'll P*ss me off tho, as I paid sticker:mad:

pjgraham86
06-09-2006, 08:46 AM
Swordfish - the discount is genuine enough and was on offer way back in May when I ordered my first Eos - it went back due to it not being as specified - dealer's fault and a long story. However, they said they would give the same discount if I re-ordered and I'm mulling it over but will probably go and sign up in the next week or so (VW Customer Care told me that they will start taking orders for the DSG models on 18 September), unless of course Sparkster can come up with a dealer who's offering 10%..............

If your pal wants an Eos, I can pass on my dealer's details...

PJG

SWORDFISH
07-09-2006, 11:32 AM
wouldn't you think that if sparkster was a dealer as he said, he would have given us the details by now? Either a bullsh*tter or a poor salesman.:confused:

pjgraham86
07-09-2006, 11:44 AM
I'm inclined to agree - Sparkster has certainly gone a bit quiet.

I also spoke to Carfile yesterday - I think they are fairly well established and respected brokers whose adverts I remember seeing in What Car many years ago. Their best was 3% discount from a Leicester VW dealer (I have his details if that's of interest to anyone) so the advice to me was to get in to my dealer and sign up as they reckon the discount I was being offered was unbeatable.

Just waiting for dealer to confirm my apppointment for tomorrow.......

PJG

Sparkster
07-09-2006, 12:10 PM
Excuse me, but unfortunately due to me having some sort of life, I don't make visiting this website my priority.

I don't appreciate this type of abuse from anybody and whilst I would have been happy to deal you a vehicle, I can only forsee trouble based on your recent comments. I didn't realise your messages had timescales for reply.

You carry on paying top dollar for your vehicles, and I'll use manufacturers terms for my genuine customers.

Thank you.

pjgraham86
07-09-2006, 12:50 PM
I don't think we should allow this to descend into anything unpleasant - we're here to exchange views and information for mutual interest.

Swordfish can no doubt speak for himself but I simply indicated that it would be good to hear from you soon. I am satisfied from other enquiries that the deal I've been offered is a good one but obviously I would have been interested in a deal at 10% discount. However, it's your prerogative to deal with your business as you see fit but you would have no cause for complaint in any dealings with me.

PJG

SWORDFISH
07-09-2006, 01:33 PM
Well obviously I don't wish to buy one, but Pj does. So, don't let my comments in any way stop you doing a deal with him. You surely have a decent chance of making some money if you contact him and can do the deals you say, as he already knows he wants the car.

If you actually expected coming on to an EOS forum and slagging the car off and then not getting anybody's back up, you suprise me.

SY1
14-11-2007, 05:52 PM
Hi Guys,

I'm not sure if you are still looking for finance options for your purchases as this thread is a few months old now? If you are then we are able to offer a highly competitive rate (have beaten 2 VW quotes this week already) on very flexible deals. Anyway if your still looking at options then Pm me as I would love the chance to upset some more dealers this week!
:biglaugh:

Many thanks

Simon

stuart
15-11-2007, 08:10 PM
I was just about to direct you to this link http://www.vwaudiforum.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?p=86029#post86029

but you have beaten me to it Simon;)