PDA

View Full Version : Sd card issue

checkmate
24-01-2016, 06:07 PM
Hi guys

I have the new a4 a D having few issues, how do I copy songs on my sd card to the cars hard drive?

Secondly now and then when I turn my car on the sd card is not picked up and the sd card logo just rotates on Loading screen.

Only way to resolve is take sd card out and back in

Please advice

Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

joshhunte
30-01-2016, 11:33 PM
Hi guys

I have the new a4 a D having few issues, how do I copy songs on my sd card to the cars hard drive?

Secondly now and then when I turn my car on the sd card is not picked up and the sd card logo just rotates on Loading screen.

Only way to resolve is take sd card out and back in

Please advice

Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Hello Checkmate, I have not tried using a SD card so I cannot help you with that.
However, I have a USB flash memory stick that I am using and I am having problems every so often playing music off it.
I too find that I have to remove and re-insert for the music to appear.

PS: I am opening a new thread just now about the Speakers, let me know if you can help on that!

MJC_OK
01-02-2016, 01:03 PM
Again, unable to help really, but I can confirm that I find CarPlay and Bluetooth connections very flaky. Not sure if it's me not being used to the car, or the car being a bit pants. Especially seems to freak out when I have mine and my wife's phone in the car.

joshhunte
01-02-2016, 04:36 PM
Again, unable to help really, but I can confirm that I find CarPlay and Bluetooth connections very flaky. Not sure if it's me not being used to the car, or the car being a bit pants. Especially seems to freak out when I have mine and my wife's phone in the car.

Yeah CarPlay keeps crashing, I have to disconnect and reconnect USB, it is unusable really.
I hope they start updating software to fix these bugs!

MJC_OK
08-02-2016, 02:12 PM
Not sure why, but my CarPlay has suddenly become much more stable and boots up each time I plug it in now :)

fthom3
06-12-2016, 07:06 PM
Hi, I have the same issue and have been told Audi are aware of the problem but no fix yet
did you get yours fixed