PDA

View Full Version : Rear seat entertainment - factory fitted - what are the screen options?

wireplay
19-01-2016, 06:50 PM
hi guys,

I've searched the forum and all over the web and I can't see to get a straight answer, so hoping someone here can shed some light!

I have an A4 Avant, 2014 model - 2l TFSI in Daytona Grey, Black Edition and I bought it last month when it was 11 months old.

Both rear seats appear to have the factory fitted rear seat prep - 2 lugs and one connection point which looks a bit like an f-plug to me. I've uploaded a photo for clarity (awful quality!).

I am trying to work out what I can connect to it! Like car has the latest MMI - 3G I believe it's called, with the juke box, 8 direction joystick etc and plays DVDs etc.

I have a 1 month old (in 2 weeks) son and would like to know what I can connect to the seat(s) and pipe to the back from the MMI or direct on a unit itself as we will be reaching the point soon where he doesn't sleep through journeys and will be getting annoyed.

Can anyone advise as I can't seem to find anything on the web from Audi that adds up...

Thanks,

Chris.

Stonner
19-01-2016, 10:41 PM
Try eBay. I think they are designed for iPads.

Original Audi iPad 4 Adapter for the Audi Rear Seat Entertainment | eBay (http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Original-Audi-iPad-4-Adapter-for-the-Audi-Rear-Seat-Entertainment-/381212238194?hash=item58c2052172:m:mHehso6IqtUhb07 SELlyjMw)

Boy
19-01-2016, 11:01 PM
Don't worry. No need for any high tech gadgetry.
Its not far to the rear seat, so he'll easily be able to hear you and
the front passenger singing!