PDA

View Full Version : Question Iphone 6 and Q5 MMI

Dopeyngrumpy
17-01-2016, 09:26 PM
Hi

I've had my Q5 approaching 4 months now and am getting increasingly annoyed with the problem I'm having with my iPhone 6 connection and the frankly awful integration of the phone with the Audi MMI system, I spend a lot of hours on the car and enjoy Podcasts and Audibooks - well I would if the MMI system would play them back reliably - before I go into more details I'm going back to the dealer (again) though they just looked at me blankly when I went in after a week, I thought I'd ask if anyone here was having problems such as - all titles disappearing - not playing the selected podcast (playing something completely different) and disconnects when switching from podcast to audiobook from music etc.?

David

M1tchy
17-01-2016, 11:05 PM
Sounds like a fault I'm afraid as I've had no problems at all. (Not got a Q5 by the way but it's all the same software) what year is your car

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dopeyngrumpy
18-01-2016, 10:30 AM
Sounds like a fault I'm afraid as I've had no problems at all. (Not got a Q5 by the way but it's all the same software) what year is your car

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi - it's a current year car (October 2015) , with a Yellow collared cable - as to the same software, I'm not so sure since I had the SD satnav on my previous A6 and had fewer problems than this (HD sat nav)

David