PDA

View Full Version : New 2015 Q7 battery drain issue

vincevms
30-12-2015, 07:44 PM
Hi,

got my Q7 2015 272 S-Line last month - landed with pano roof, RSE, 5 spoke alloys, upgraded leather - when to the german markets last week and car broke down at dover with no battery power to start! Audi assistance said do a long run it'll be ok - obliged with a 350m run to Cologne, stay there, went to start car in the morning = dead, came back to the UK, every day i drove it, next morning at around 1am = car alarm going off, battery dead !

Dealer has had had it on/off for a week now and they can't find a problem, albeit they can see the fault codes...

Should i reject the car? anybody had any experience of rejecting?

Also miffed at the carplay not being available...

grant19841
30-12-2015, 07:48 PM
Fuse or relay stuck??

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

vincevms
09-01-2016, 07:42 PM
Hi,

so the dealer has had the car from 27th dec - and they have identified its a module issue - shame that there are 120 modules....

Rejected the car last week, so Audi UK working with the buying dealer to get things sorted - good news there.

Went to recover out stuff from the car - found that the inside had been stripped, and that a 'donor' vehicle - a brand new 2016 q7 272 s line, with sunroof, RSE - ludicrous situation, but they where going to stripe the new vehicle (still with transport packing etc) to fix ours....called the buying dealer immediately and told them what was going on !!!!!

Now looks like it'll be April unless Audi UK can prioritise a car....