PDA

View Full Version : New Audi A4 user - doors buzzing with certain music/sounds

tadziak
30-12-2015, 03:37 PM
Hello,
I've had my new Audi A4 for a week now and I can share some thoughts with everybody. Overall it's a great car. So far the only thing that really annoys me is that the front doors seem to buzz/vibrate under certain conditions/sounds. It mostly happens when I'm talking over the phone via car's system or listen to some navigation/MMI directions, as well as with lower quality MP3 files. It's quite annoying metalic buzz, resonance. I used to have something simmilar with my old Macbook Pro, which was all aluminium and when I listened to lower bitrate mp3 or youtube it would buzz.

I should add that I have the B&O system. I would be glad if somebody could comment if they experienced something like this.

joshhunte
30-01-2016, 11:42 PM
Hello,
I've had my new Audi A4 for a week now and I can share some thoughts with everybody. Overall it's a great car. So far the only thing that really annoys me is that the front doors seem to buzz/vibrate under certain conditions/sounds. It mostly happens when I'm talking over the phone via car's system or listen to some navigation/MMI directions, as well as with lower quality MP3 files. It's quite annoying metalic buzz, resonance. I used to have something simmilar with my old Macbook Pro, which was all aluminium and when I listened to lower bitrate mp3 or youtube it would buzz.

I should add that I have the B&O system. I would be glad if somebody could comment if they experienced something like this.

Hello Tadziak, sorry I cannot help here as I have the Audio Sound System, I have just opened a new topic for my speakers, this because the sound coming from them seems unbalanced.

MJC_OK
01-02-2016, 12:31 PM
Unfortunately I can't help either, as I have the Audi SS - can only suggest maybe adjusting the balance and bass in the sound settings? Perhaps there's too much reverberation?

Only a separate/slightly related note ... I'm just booking mine in to be looked at as there's a very annoying rattling on the driver door. I think perhaps there's a loose clip, it may be something similar with yours, perhaps a door panel isn't quite on correctly?