PDA

View Full Version : Golf Mk5 Match

kinbra
09-10-2007, 05:08 PM
Hi everyone.

Does any one know what the small round button fitted and centred between heated rear window/air recycle/air con switch is for, no mention in handbook car has climatic air con. I cant tell if it is a sensor or a button that iluminates.

Thanks Kinbra:confused:

geoffjean
09-10-2007, 05:59 PM
Hi everyone.

Does any one know what the small round button fitted and centred between heated rear window/air recycle/air con switch is for, no mention in handbook car has climatic air con. I cant tell if it is a sensor or a button that iluminates.

Thanks Kinbra:confused:
could be to switch off interior alarm sensor if you have dog/children in car when you out paying 4 diesel etc. had similar on mk.4:Blush:

richwig83
09-10-2007, 06:10 PM
I read somewhere online that it is the cabin temperature sensor!

The alarm switches are on the driver side door pillar!

kinbra
10-10-2007, 06:02 PM

Thanks for your message. The temp sensor you describe i think is for full aircon when you can set your desired temperature. Alarm sensor is in roof panel between N/S doors. Thanks for your help.

Kinbra;)

kinbra
18-10-2007, 04:02 PM

Hi
I found out what the button i described was for, its as you said cabin temp` i fond it on line at at a MK5 golf site eveh had a photo of said button - run by Stuart Dalby lots of tips that are not in the handbook. Thanks for your help.;)