PDA

View Full Version : central locking/interior light fault with bora

ncky
29-11-2015, 01:51 AM
as above hoping someone can help ive an unusual problem with my bora and its starting to bug me i'll try explain as best I can sorry if its sounds all weird

interior light isn't coming on when I open drivers door neither is puddle light, All the rest of the doors turn interior light on both rear doors and passenger door,
Ive changed the ccm module as for some reason my one decided it didn't want to work any more replacement was form a 4dr golf mk4 1.6

my other issue is

when I open the boot lid the car locks only way I can get it to not lock the car doors is if I disconnect the micro switch from the boot latch the boot will still lock when I lock car from driver/passenger door and when opened it doesn't lock car ive a list below of what ive changed

drivers door mechanism=to try fix interior light
passenger door mechanism = as didn't turn interior light on now it does
2 ccm modules both have same top code both from golfs (codes 1CO 962 258 J)
boot lock/latch
micro switch handle
boot solenoid popper
complete boot wiring from the 2 plugs inside boot on left beige and black ones

only thing I can think is that the ccm isn't right as its from a golf and not a bora ie.. golf has manual boot handle bora has electric boot switch/handle
I know my drivers door mechanism is paying up as sometimes its turns interior light on and puddle light and sometimes it doesn't

ncky
30-11-2015, 07:27 PM
right bit of a good update I popped into a breakers and picked up another ccm this time from a bora same plugs as my own got home fitted the ccm and hey presto the boot isn't locking the car anymore
when I open the boot and also my boot light is working properly so ive all my boot sorted and all parts re connected

im still having an issue with passenger door not locking or unlocking form drivers side

but is locking rear doors and drivers door

but will lock and unlock all doors from passenger side