PDA

View Full Version : 1BB Coil spring Passat 1,9TDI Syncro

HJFF1969
23-11-2015, 12:34 AM
Hi, i need some help finding springs for my car, according to the sticker its a 1BA chassi with weight code OJG and OYP.
At this moment the car is really low, only 65cm from ground to middle of fender.

I would really like the height i would get with 1BB spprings/setup but i cant find the numbers for ordering these.

Hex69
23-11-2015, 10:22 AM
Hi, i need some help finding springs for my car, according to the sticker its a 1BA chassi with weight code OJG and OYP.
At this moment the car is really low, only 65cm from ground to middle of fender.

I would really like the height i would get with 1BB spprings/setup but i cant find the numbers for ordering these.

try Vagcat (http://www.vagcat.com/epc/), free to register and good parts identification.

HJFF1969
23-11-2015, 12:57 PM
try Vagcat (http://www.vagcat.com/epc/), free to register and good parts identification.

Vagcat gives me:

8D0411105AR

coil spring / 1 paint mark / 3 paint marks

8D0411105AR

coil spring / for models with heavy duty suspension / for vehicles with air condit. / 1 paint mark / 3 paint marks
2nd stage white brown

The result of every search i have made gives the same answer, i always end up with the same partnumber

niall campbell
23-11-2015, 01:42 PM
that would indicate the correct part number.

Have you measured another Passat to see how high it should sit ?

You may have to fit new shockers all round at same time as well.

What do EuroCarParts say with your car registration ?

HJFF1969
23-11-2015, 02:29 PM
that would indicate the correct part number.

Have you measured another Passat to see how high it should sit ?

You may have to fit new shockers all round at same time as well.

What do EuroCarParts say with your car registration ?

No luck searching EuroCarParts.
Other passats with rough road package (PR-1BB) measures 72cm up to center of wheel well.

But its really strange that it advises the same number on standard spring as for heavy duty springs!