PDA

View Full Version : A2 - Climate Control Display

Imartin
06-10-2007, 09:38 PM
Is it a big secret or can anyone just press a few buttons and get the climate control display to read extras like actual speed and various other in car monitored parameters?

Ian

Sarge786
07-10-2007, 10:53 AM
Is it a big secret or can anyone just press a few buttons and get the climate control display to read extras like actual speed and various other in car monitored parameters?

Ian

Have a look here mate.

http://www.a2oc.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3512

Sarge

Imartin
08-10-2007, 08:15 PM
Sarge

Thank you for the link. Answered my question fully and the rest made for some very interesting reading.

Ian

Sarge786
08-10-2007, 08:51 PM
Sarge

Thank you for the link. Answered my question fully and the rest made for some very interesting reading.

Ian

Glad it was useful to you mate.

I am rewiring a A2 1.4i SE petrol and am in need of a main wiring loom, if you do know somewhere selling parts please let me know.

Kind Regards
SARGE

Imartin
09-10-2007, 09:48 PM
I'm living down in Wiltshire and over near Devizes is J Jones who are the local auto salvage. They get some good cars go through there from time to time. All I can do is look out for any A2s that may pass through there.

Ian

Sarge786
09-10-2007, 10:13 PM
I'm living down in Wiltshire and over near Devizes is J Jones who are the local auto salvage. They get some good cars go through there from time to time. All I can do is look out for any A2s that may pass through there.

Ian

Tanks mate, IF you have any contact details for them or website info then it will be gratefully appreciated.

My A2 is sat on my drive waiting for a full Main Wiring harness or its scrap :mad:

SARGE