PDA

View Full Version : A3 2.0 Tdi Dash Instrument Cluster

sterling1
06-10-2007, 08:56 PM
Hi guys, i have just purchased this car as a none starter. The dash guages and lights do not work. Ive had it to a vehicle electrician who tells me that someone has been tampering with it. I therefore need a fresh second hand cluster.The car is a 2005 new shape and the cluster has only 1 blue plug on the rear of it.I realise that I may have some problem with the alarm code but I am willing to got it a try. Can anyone sell me one please. Thanks. Please pm me if you can. thanks

Jo308
07-10-2007, 05:59 PM
They are about the same as the TT clusters...and cost about 700 quid new! Good luck with your search....you will probably have problems with the mileage counter as well as alarm/immobiliser codes.

sterling1
07-10-2007, 08:02 PM
Thanks for your reply and remarks. Still looking for one. sterling1

sterling1
09-10-2007, 11:59 PM
Hi to all interested people, Well I managed to find one. I had to put in a second hand dash cluster. I had it enabled by an electronics firm. The only thing wrong is that the word `error` is showing where the trip counter should display. Has anyone out there got a solution to correct this probled please?? Please pm me if you can, Thanks.