PDA

View Full Version : VCDS- Sunroof & Boot

Q7newbie
22-06-2015, 04:49 PM
Forgive me if these questions have been asked already, bit I've searched and couldn't find them anywhere.

1: is there a VCDS mod that can close/and or open the Sunroof using the key in the same way we can operate the windows?

2: is there a mod too that can close the boot using the key or even the driver door button? I find it quite redundant actually that they have both these buttons configured to only work in one direction.

Lastly, if such mods exist, would the activating of them (or any other VCDS based mod) invalidate my Manufacturers Warranty?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Gavin0478
22-06-2015, 05:34 PM
To close the boot from the key you need a module fitted as its a safety feature that Audi's have.

Off hand they are about £200 and a couple of hours to fit.... Mine was fitted when I got it and is handy. (See Below)

Tailgate closer Porsche Cayenne - Audi Q7 | NAV TV - Leader in OEM Video Integration (http://www.nav.tv/products/tailgate-closer-porsche-cayenne-audi-q7)

The sunroof opening and closing is another VCDS hidden menu and then some settings i believe.