PDA

View Full Version : Please Help Help please, need advice!

PLEE41
16-06-2015, 09:09 PM
Hi guys,

Had my A4 B8 since last September and I've started to think about making a few modifications, ie remap, new alloy wheels, window tints, coilovers etc. aswell as a new exhaust system to get more of a growl. Been looking into powerflow systems as a garage near me does them and finances them, which is appealing as I don't want to spend an arm and a leg at once. Has anyone any experience with them? Or even maybe know of any better ones at a similar price?

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Reg_Egg
30-08-2015, 11:49 AM
Hi mate what engine is in your A4? I had a powerflow exhaust fitted to a mk4 golf gti 1.8T i used to own, got it fitted at kwik fIt and paid around £400 for a de-cat system. That along with a Remap and itg induction kit from Angel Tuning in newcastle for £250 gave it a surprising amount of power and torque compared to standard. I had a b5 a4 quattro after that with the same engine same setup and it was just as good. Both cars had AP Racing coilovers fitted which i found to be spot on for the very cheap price, around £390 for the golf and £500 for the a4 if i remember right.. I now have a b8 3.0tdi completely standard since last september but booked in for its first remap tomorrow. Hope this helps in some way and isnt just me rambling!

Zoomx
06-11-2015, 04:24 PM
have you seen this website? :-) A4 B8 (07-) (http://www.cheap-coilovers.co.uk/shop/a4-b8-07--7428s1.html)