PDA

View Full Version : Future S4 owner, ADS and Concert radio question

warp_speed
08-06-2015, 02:34 PM
Hello,

After nearly 5 years of ownership I've decided to step up to a 2010 S4. It has the sports differential, Audi driver select (Auto, Dynamic, Comfort) behind the gearstick, Xenon's, B&O sound system. But its a bit limited on the entertainment front as it comes with a Concert radio with colour display on the dash. I know an upgrade to an MMI system is complicated and expensive but what I really want is the ability to tweek the ADS system through the display. Can this be done with some VCDS coding to enable this on the display or is it solely available on MMI systems only. Would appreciate anyones experience with this.

Best regards,

Guest 2
08-06-2015, 06:36 PM
Pretty sure I've seen it done through the standard radio units before, if you look up the retrofit guide for ADS you should find the relevant coding with it.

warp_speed
08-06-2015, 08:48 PM
Pretty sure I've seen it done through the standard radio units before, if you look up the retrofit guide for ADS you should find the relevant coding with it.

awesome, I did see something about the ADS menu option being retrofitted but thought that was for people who wanted to get the option on MMI even although they don't have ADS or sports diff.