PDA

View Full Version : Solved Is it me?

jeroom
02-06-2015, 05:48 PM
This coule be me missing something. But it's been a while since I used the forum, and I came back, guesing my username unsuccessfully and was locked out after 5 tries. Which is fine - toally get why that's in place and agree with it.
However, all the time I was looking around for a "forgot your password?" link and couldn't find one. After getting locked out I searched for info on this and it said that there should be such a link on any page where oyu log in. Yet I couldn't see one, and it was only after getting locked out that one appeared. I just wanted to ask if that's how it's meant to work as it's not uncommon to forget a password.
Cheers
David.

stuart
02-06-2015, 07:02 PM
As far as I know it should appear in the box that comes up telling you that the details were incorrect.

jeroom
02-06-2015, 07:11 PM
And you'd think I'd have checked that before posting a thread about it really wouldn't you?

Wow this is a special kind of embarrassing.

Yes it is in the box that comes up telling you your details were incorrect.

In my defence though, I'm prone to idiocy and I thought I had checked already. I searched for "forgot" in a couple of places anyway. No-one believes this. I'll get my coat.

stuart
02-06-2015, 07:14 PM
Lol No problem, at least you are sorted :)

jeroom
02-06-2015, 09:46 PM
Thanks. And please feel free to destroy this thread forever. Please.