PDA

View Full Version : A6 2.0 remap

k114l3d
23-04-2015, 04:21 PM
Hi guys,

Im thinking of getting a remap on my car. its the 140bhp version but just have a question. Is it possible to do an eco remap on the normal drive mode (D) and a performance remap on the sport (S) mode.

does anyone know if this is possible? so i can have one for the work commute and one for when i want to hammer it a little. i want an ad-hoc switch really. not something i need to connect a lead to and fiddle with.

eg at the traffic lights i can switch and think i want to hammer it abit here.

if not then i have seen you can have a hybrid remap?

Anthony*1989
23-04-2015, 04:49 PM
Hi guys,

Im thinking of getting a remap on my car. its the 140bhp version but just have a question. Is it possible to do an eco remap on the normal drive mode (D) and a performance remap on the sport (S) mode.

does anyone know if this is possible? so i can have one for the work commute and one for when i want to hammer it a little. i want an ad-hoc switch really. not something i need to connect a lead to and fiddle with.

eg at the traffic lights i can switch and think i want to hammer it abit here.

if not then i have seen you can have a hybrid remap?

I'm not sure this is possible... you would be looking for something more like a plug in that you can switch the maps on

humphrey999
23-04-2015, 09:00 PM
I don't think this is possible but my experience is that with a remap the fuel economy improves anyway... that's if you can resist exploring your car's new performance...