PDA

View Full Version : Done it! Bought an A4 Cab to sit next to my S-Line 190 Quattro.

rhencullen1989
22-03-2015, 10:00 PM
So, after weeks of deliberation and looking at 1 complete shed of a v6 2.4, i have finally found and put a deposit on my A4 Cab. I hope its as good as my 3 previous Audis, especially my present 1.8T Quattro S-Line 190 and my old (RIP) 1.8T that got written off on my way to work in Nov 2013 by a mad man in a Vectra ( aren't they all!)

Anyway i stretched to a 55 plate (registered end of sept 2005) 1.8T Cabriolet in a stunning (although i never really used to like it) light blue, not sure of the colour name! Full history including belt and water pump last year, just serviced in january, never failed an mot (i checked on the dvla website also shows mileage being genuine) low mileage backed up by MOT check and service book, really very nice body work,no car park dings at all very straight when you eye up the sides. just one or 2 bits to touch up, all interiour buttons are spot on and roof works fine.

wheels are all very good and unkerbed, owned by a couple in their 50's he's an accountant and she works at the local church, really nice couple who live in a nice area, i always get a good feeling when looking at a car and i like the area and the sellers, nothing worse than pulling up to look at a load of poo stuck on the side of the road in a run down council estate with old chairs and matresses in the front garden!!!

Anyway going to get it tomorrow and give her a good go over, wash, wax and shampoo the inside etc.

What should i use on the roof??

Cheers for now.

Rhen.

chody
23-03-2015, 12:52 AM
autoglym do a good kit