PDA

View Full Version : 2010 audi a4 autovogue

Fawcett212
19-03-2015, 03:41 PM
I'm looking at potentially purchasing a 2010 audi a4 autovogue but have a few questions which im sure have been asked before but cant seem to find much without trawlling through loads of threads/pages.

basically, are they worth the extra? (The autovogue edition). Does anybody know what the ride is like? Ie. Do you feel every bump in the road? Or are the generally a decent ride. The car is nearly 100miles away from me but dont really want a wasted journey.
are there any issues or things to look out for with this model? The car has 40,000 on the clock.

finally, it has the standard hologen headlights which look abit crappy and basic so would ideally want the projector/LED drl's. Is this an easy job to do and how muh would i be looking to spend to swap them over?

Im a complete newbie to audi's so apologies for the dumb questions.

many thanks.

Ben

s7gpt
20-03-2015, 08:26 PM
you need the s line model to get the drl's etc - the ride is hard but not too bad and you will get used to it
40k is not too bad at all for a 10 plate

TamboB8
01-04-2015, 10:42 AM
Without being too harsh, auto vogue in a nutshell.

Buy base model cars, stick on (tacky IMO) bumpers, sometimes drop the suspension and add 3SDM or VMR alloys.

Pretty much it.

Its all down to your own taste. If LED DRLs and Xenons are a big want for you then don't bother buying a car without them. Its unneeded stress to retrofit them.

Also, ive seen a few people struggle to resell autovogue vehicles whilst trying to recoup anything close to what they paid for them.

Also, Some of the vehicles on the autovogue site are just normal models with new alloys, you should be able to ntouice the difference between their massive front bumper and normal.