PDA

View Full Version : Access code for engine control unit...A4 '10' chassis 8K 2.0L TFSI engine code CDNCAs

baylissboy
18-02-2015, 08:19 PM
As the thread title says, does anybody have the engine control unit access code for a '10' chassis 8K A4 2.0 litre TFSI?

To cut a long story short, I need to increase the idle speed from 700rpm to 800rpm, so the adaption value would also be useful. I'm an Audi Master Tech using the VAG ODIS diagnostic equipment.

To cut another long story short, I've already sent a technical enquiry to Audi UK, who can't/won't supply the info I need, goes to show, even we have trouble getting some info from the manufacturer, even when we're trying to fix a issue on their products!!

Any help would be gratefully received!!

Doctle Odd
18-02-2015, 08:32 PM
As the thread title says, does anybody have the engine control unit access code for a '10' chassis 8K A4 2.0 litre TFSI?

To cut a long story short, I need to increase the idle speed from 700rpm to 800rpm, so the adaption value would also be useful. I'm an Audi Master Tech using the VAG ODIS diagnostic equipment.

To cut another long story short, I've already sent a technical enquiry to Audi UK, who can't/won't supply the info I need, goes to show, even we have trouble getting some info from the manufacturer, even when we're trying to fix a issue on their products!!

Any help would be gratefully received!!

You just confirmed my long held views on Audi master techs. Look on this site for Gupsterg he might know as might Zollaf or Crasher. Go INDIES!!!

zollaf
18-02-2015, 10:17 PM
crasher, .......