PDA

View Full Version : Handsfree options

Notts
16-02-2015, 08:06 PM
Hi all

Bought a 2010 TTS 4 months ago, love the car but unfortunately it came with no bluetooth. It is fitted with the symphony head unit and Bose (not sure if this is standard or an option)

I need to get bluetooth fitted, been struggling with a headset but had enough.

Speaking to my local in car entertainment shop and they were trying to talk me into swapping the head unit for a Parrot unit, not keen as I'm happy with the sound quality and what to retain the steering wheel controls.

What are my options, I have seen some alternatives to the Audi bluetooth unit (Dension), happy to fit myself, but also mentions recoding, is this costly?

What would be my options if I also wanted to have iPhone integration, is there anything out there that can enable me to control this from the steering wheel controls.

Thanks
Mark

Kmacker
31-08-2015, 08:08 PM
Bought the Dynavin TT-N6 unit and works a treat. Plenty of good features which all worked straight out the box (Sat Nav, iPod, phone, memory card with music and even photo for power up) Some people slated this device but as a previous MMI user, give it 9/10 (as I've not set up reverse camera yet. Had it working but blown bulb shows so will need a wee bit of work ;))

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk