PDA

View Full Version : turbo problems 2.0tfsi 2005 flat / no boost help

woolley2021
02-02-2015, 04:53 PM
Hi can someone help I'm having issues with my car 05 tfsi axx engine , the car was previously a mates who noticed the car was not running correct so instead of looking into the issue he took it to street wise bristol and had "stage 2 " revo software put on the car around 4 months ago which he says did not change the cars power! When it was mapped they ran a vag com ill try attach pics code 008567 bank 1 , system too lean off idle .. also 000256 mass air flow , supply voltage intermittent which they cleared the codes , the car has the new rev d diverter as I fitted it last week which was not needed as it already had this also new pcv by what I can see ...is there any way telling what pcv I have ? Was told it was the newer one

The car is like driving a 2.0 naturally aspirated car no pull as you'd get from a turbo .....in lower gears 3rd or 4th going slow and put your foot down you'd hear a slight (shhhh) from the turbo but no pull ... but if driven threw the gear it's as if I'm driving a standard 2.0L focus

no lights on no codes appearing on snap on diagnosis tool

I had the car up on ramps Saturday nothing looks out of place reved the car couldn't feel any air coming from any pipes ?? Does anyone have any suggestions it would be highly appreciated

doctordubs
24-09-2015, 01:06 AM
Air mass could be faulty. Causing the lean situation. Causing car to not pull. They don't always store fault codes as theyre not really broken per say. Its reagistering a signal but not accurately. Try swop it out first to test with working one
From running car

Sent from my GT-S5280 using Tapatalk