PDA

View Full Version : Hi all

Warren569
24-01-2015, 12:00 PM
Hi everyone,

Just joined having recently (last night) bought a low mileage Golf GT 140, standard with leather interior, with the hope of some trouble free motoring.....well that was the hope until I realised the climatronic is not working as it should and the mirror lense nearly fell out on way home. Anyway, mirror now fixed and will set about trying to fix the climatronic in the coming days....I've got VCDS Lite having sold my full VCDS cable a few months back when I thought I wouldn't be needing it going forwards. Plans are to make sure everything is working before sticking on some 18" wheels (which were sat in my garage waiting to go on my T4 camper). After that who knows, might go for a remap and whitelines anti-lift kit but that will be something for the summer months as for now it's going to get me to and from work daily (hopefully with some heating!).

Other VW's have included numerous T5 & T4 Kombi/dayvan/camper vans, so sort of know my way around the brand. Looking forwards to reading/learning and hopefully contributing to the forum.

Cheers,

Warren

Guest 2
24-01-2015, 03:12 PM
Welcome to VWAF ;)