PDA

View Full Version : VCDS mods on B8

S4call
04-01-2015, 01:09 AM
Hi Newbie member,

Changed a few areas on VCDS recently feels like you are making your car a bit more personal to you, things done so far,

Fog light actived os or ns depending on steering angle to show kerbs when turning etc
Alarm chirp (to save wearing out the door handle double checking it actually locked)
unlocked hidden MMI menu (Scary)
Activated battery volt meter
Activated lap timer and oil temp
switched on tail lights to work with DRL

apart from that our car has most of the other toys,

Hidden menu is deadly and dont recommend anyone playing with this if you have a fascination of just pressing buttons

Fantastic tool VCDS well worth genuine price, bought mine from Gendan and i can honestly say it has paid for itself twice over, from coding steering angle sensor on old car to general faultfinding and part replacement.

anyway great forum, i ain't on commission for Ross Tech honestly, (realise there is a VCDS section)

cheers.

mina08
04-01-2015, 07:41 AM
once you pop, you can't stop

Guest 2
04-01-2015, 10:26 AM
Audi A4 B8 - VAG.com Tricks (http://www.vwaudiforum.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?69276-Audi-A4-B8-VAG-com-Tricks)

^ see if you've missed any :)

S4call
04-01-2015, 07:47 PM
Cheers Chris:beerchug:

Your right mina08 its pretty addictive, just a shame they don't stay if Audi flash the ecu for any reason, mind you its half any hour of your time reinstating it back not really a big deal.