PDA

View Full Version : Error 16395-bank 1 camshaft a (intake) retard set point not reached only after miltek downpipes fitted?

leeunderdown
24-12-2014, 07:29 PM
Hi all,

I'm getting the following error

16395-bank 1 camshaft a (intake) retard set point not reached ( over advanced) P0011-008-implausible signal-intermittent

18010-Power supply terminal 30: voltage too low P1602 -002- lower limit exceeded-intermittent

in vcds and the warning light coming on after having the miltek with no cats downpipes fitted?

I wasn't getting this before having the miltek race pipes (cat less fitted) the ecu has got a jhm remap (awsome ) so I'm after a set of diagnostic instructions please.
If it helps the mpg has also started to fluctuate all over the place again, only since the downpipes where fitted. Some time saying 20 mpg, sometimes 198 mpg ?

Is it possible the mechanics have caught or damaged something while fitting the downpipes? As it seems weird I didn't get this fault before?

Not looking to point any fingers, I'm happy to diagnose and fix myself just would like some help please.

mjhamilton
25-12-2014, 06:31 AM
Did the errors pop up right after they did the work?

I would be inclined to take it back to them to check it over - maybe they've not reconnected something or their is an issue with the map

leeunderdown
25-12-2014, 11:59 AM
Hi MJ,

thanks for the reply, defently not the map as the error popped up after the downpipes where fitted, but I wanted to ensure it wasn't down to not having it remapped,
I could take it back, but its a long way from me, and I don't want them to make things worse, so I was hopping to fault find it myself that way I can ensure nothing else gets damaged.

i think its either a vacuum fault or maybe something has not been clipped in correctly or been caught, but I was hopping someone may have come across simular, or would be able to advise best places to check.

Merry Xmas buddy,