PDA

View Full Version : A4 Fit Led Strip Lights in Headlights

oraab1
12-12-2014, 10:38 PM
Seen LED strip lights on fleebay thinking of buying them. looking to fit On my Audi A4 09 model TDI SE .

I want to keep existing headlights just add them into the lights. Does anybody know the cost of fitting these in and where I can get them fitted in Hampshire or around Manchester.

Their must be a few LED enthusiasts out there.

Thanks.

oraab1
16-12-2014, 01:44 PM
Any one that can help. :Blush2:

Thanks.

zollaf
16-12-2014, 01:55 PM
you will need to get the headlamps removed, then stripped down, then fit the led's, then wired up as drl's, so they are on with the ignition and go off with sidelights, so you will need a controller. bumper will need to come off and it will take someone a good while to do it. i would estimate, to do a tidy job, about 5 hours. so whatever the local hourly rate is, plus wiring and a controller. then when its done you have to hope they look tidy, as there is a good risk they will just look naff, but that depends on how good the bloke is that does it. maybe you would be better off getting some different headlights. oh, and cheap ebay led strips are just that, cheap, and when the leds start to fail you will have to go through all that again to replace them.