PDA

View Full Version : New member

quozl
23-11-2014, 12:46 PM
Hi everyone,

Thought I should join the site after we picked up a new S1 Sportback for my wife on Friday. We got it in Glacier White with the Brilliant black roof and with the Quattro interior and exterior packs and she couldn't be happier with it after coming from a 2005 997 Carerra S. While she liked the porker she loves the S1 and wanted something still sporty and with some go but a bit more practical & subtle than the 911 for her daily commute.

My ride is an old school 911 that has been turned into a bit of an outlaw build which is the car in my Avatar, you can find pics of stage 1 & 2 of the build HERE (http://imgur.com/a/szBu6) and if you have any questions, comments or suggestions, fire away.

We're based in Brisbane Australia and have already found the site very useful finding the info on how to enable the tilt mirror function in VCDS via the forum for the S1, so thanks for that already.

Looking forward to taking some time to discover the site and see what else we can tweak on the new S1 over time.

Cheers Q

Guest 2
23-11-2014, 01:55 PM
Welcome to VWAF :)