PDA

View Full Version : Opinions please: Tunit Advantage II V-CR vs DTUK CRDT+...

jcdub
31-10-2014, 11:14 AM
I've always had my cars remapped over the years without any issues and I've always had positive results regarding economy and a good increase in performance. With my recently purchased 2013 2.0 tdi s line with 2 years warranty outstanding.
I'll be purchasing a tuning unit for the first time as I want to be able to remove the unit when the need arises. So I'm looking at opinions regarding both the Tunit Advantage II V-CR vs DTUK CRDT+ units. I know DTUK customer service is second to none and Tunit seem to be similar. So how do the units compare regarding power gains, driveability and quality of the units themselves. I'm tending to lean towards the DTUK unit at present. Thanks in advance

jcdub
02-11-2014, 12:35 PM
Decision made! After further online research I've decided 100% to go with DTUK for my tuning unit of choice. They have a reputation for great customer service and very positive feedback on their product on multiple forums.

craigh9916
13-02-2016, 04:13 PM
Decision made! After further online research I've decided 100% to go with DTUK for my tuning unit of choice. They have a reputation for great customer service and very positive feedback on their product on multiple forums.

Hi did you get this done as I have a a6 c7 2.0tdi 177 and I'm thinking of getting one of their plug in chips ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

craigh9916
04-07-2016, 08:31 PM

Hi I know this is an old post but did you get this dtuk box ? I want feedback from anyone who has one ? Thanks

jcdub
04-07-2016, 08:46 PM
Yes I bought the DTUK tuning box. Ruining well with an improvement in economy too. I've had no issues with it.
I'm selling my A6 and I'm seeing the DTUK tuning box too if your interested :)

craigh9916
04-07-2016, 08:48 PM
Yes I bought the DTUK tuning box. Ruining well with an improvement in economy too. I've had no issues with it.
I'm selling my A6 and I'm seeing the DTUK tuning box too if your interested :)

Well is your Audi the same as mine ? Mines the a6 c7 177 bhp ? Also which box have you got ? Cheers

jcdub
04-07-2016, 08:57 PM
I had a 177 bhp but changed to a 3.0 204ps A6. So I sent it back to be retuned. I can easily get it retuned back for a 177bhp ...
I have the CRDT+ unit. Latest model available

craigh9916
05-07-2016, 05:31 PM
I had a 177 bhp but changed to a 3.0 204ps A6. So I sent it back to be retuned. I can easily get it retuned back for a 177bhp ...
I have the CRDT+ unit. Latest model available

What sort of money would you be looking for the unit ? The thing that worries me about second hand units is dtuk say they won't give any help or advice with them as they don't recommend buying second hand ones ?

rowdy-999
05-07-2016, 07:12 PM
My DTUK box works a treat on my 3.0Tdi. Not sure on exact power increase, but it goes very well!

jcdub
05-07-2016, 09:02 PM
What sort of money would you be looking for the unit ? The thing that worries me about second hand units is dtuk say they won't give any help or advice with them as they don't recommend buying second hand ones ?

Pm me if you'd like to discuss a price. I've got three original box etc.
Regarding the unit itself. It's been 100% reliable. I'm sure I could sell it for a very competitive price compared to the price of a new unit (£359)