PDA

View Full Version : Morning All

Artermis
26-10-2014, 10:01 AM
Hi everyone,

fist time post here, obviously. I currently have an Alfa Romeo 159 [and a 147 as well but that's kinda the wife's] and are the latest in a long line of Alfa's that I've owned in my 10 years on the road. The only deviations from Alfa have been my first car, a Mazda 323F (well two, technically as 1 was insurance replacement after the first caught fire - but I didn't keep that one after what the first did to me) and a couple of years ago I have a Focus ST, which turned out to be rubbish.

Going through the car buying process the moment so working on selling the 159, she is diesel and a lot of my miles are around town as I work for NHS, so modern diesel isn't coping well with the short journeys. Hoping to replace the 159 with my first German experience and first Audi; I think I've got my heart set on an A4, probably a B7, 2.0T FSI, hopefully either one of the limited edition S Lines or a DTM. My only must is that it has to have Quattro and leather. So as soon as my retention docs for my plate come back its game on for car shopping!

Tempted to look into the multitronic boxes as flappy paddle does look fun but need some owner insight into that I think, to see if that box makes for a good driving experience; I've played in one or two that seem slow to shift at higher RPM.

Cheers all!