PDA

View Full Version : 2007 S3 8P - P0441 and 01089 errors

spudnik
14-10-2014, 10:10 PM
Hi,
I know this comes up a lot but this error is ruining this car for me. I have it 5 months and the engine light has been on basically since I bought it.

I have an OBD2 VAG scanner. When I connect using the standard com I get the following errors: P0441 1/2 & P0441 2/2 EVAP Emission Control System Purge Flow Fault

When I connect for the same error using VAG diagnostics I get the error code: 01089 Switch for Tensioning Strut Stowed (F204). sporadic 002-Lower

I have replaced the purge valve and the pipes either side and the fuel tank breather valve. Is the real error 01089? Why doesn't vag mention anything about the P0441 errors?

Does anyone know anyone good for this in Dublin? I have tried 3 garages that claim to be good for this stuff and were terrible. I was going to try a charcol canister I keep reading about next. I dont know where this is in the car or how to check it.

Would appreciate any info you have.

Thanks!!

JayA3sline
14-10-2014, 10:13 PM
I had this code on my car and although it never produced the dash light (due to not reoccurring enough times) but I took it back to main dealer during its warranty period and they replaced the charcoal canister and cleaned the throttle valve... Since then no fault at all. No idea on cost though as was under warranty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk