PDA

View Full Version : Anyone own/used the autel maxisys

zu11y
30-09-2014, 10:33 PM
As title, anyone have any experiance with this, looks like a very fast and well equipped piece of kit, any reviews of it from you guys.

Sam
01-10-2014, 09:28 AM
What are you hoping to do with it?

zu11y
01-10-2014, 10:16 AM
Was looking for a new machine to add to our various machines (launch, vcds, tech2. Mb star, and solus ultra)
for quick checks on busy days we could benefit from a wireless device and narrowed the search down to the launch x431 pad, snap on verus and autel maxisys.

Sam
01-10-2014, 10:28 AM
I was going to say it's far from a consumer product, but as you're using it in a commercial capacity it's probably better suited.

I've not used the Maxisys myself but I have used the Verus and it's impressive. If you like the Solus and the way it works, the Verus would be my choice.

zu11y
01-10-2014, 10:33 AM
Yh the verus is my first choice but its high price tag is a put off especially as a few people are saying that both the launch and autel are better machines

zu11y
01-10-2014, 10:34 AM
Do autel allow a demo of the machine?

zu11y
02-10-2014, 02:54 PM
for anyone reading this, just purchased an autel maxisys, and must say it is an amazing machine, the speed of this is excellent and so is the vehicle coverage.

therevrendjr
26-04-2015, 09:00 PM
i think launch and autel have come a LONG way in the past few years. My first diag tool was an Autel VAG405 about 10 years ago.

Doctle Odd
06-05-2015, 09:09 AM
MAXISYS does quite a bit more than the maxidas as its a tablet, its faster, and actually feels like a tool. It’s never rebooted or anything odd always behaved as it should with regular updates. As scantool it its the best AM toll I´ve ever seen. I´m saying this as a person who was in love with the launch scanners for ages. The maxysys comes very close to OE level on many makes, more than any other tool I know. It does a lot of stuff and it is VERY fast.

But 908 pro does NOT do a hell of a lot more in programming which I had expected.

I bought from Buy Original Autel MaxiSYS Pro MS908P Vehicle Diagnostic System Get Free Autel MaxiTPMS TS501 (http://www.uobd2.net/wholesale/autel-maxisys-pro-ms908p-diagnostic-system-with-wifi.html)

X2 its a great tool for the money, for the money you won’t beat the maxisys.

I see that website (is it yours)? is selling knock off VAG tacho so not really legit