PDA

View Full Version : Greetings!

ocean girl
21-09-2007, 04:03 AM
I completely stumbled upon this forum tonight as I was searching the web for answers to my VW car prolem!! I am hoping to find some answers here!
I thought I'd start by saying hi to all, ;)
I am a first time VW owner, and before that it was Volvo....I feel like I belong to some sort of club now, with this whole VW thing!!
I'm a single mom, going to school, and living life, loving life, recovering from life.......oh yes, every day, breathing in and breathing out and being as present as I can with each moment.

I look forward to reading some of the other posts here.
By the way, if anyone knows their Passat V-6, please check out my post in the general discussion and let me know if you have any ideas!
Thank you
:1zhelp:

Ben
21-09-2007, 08:00 AM
Welcome aboard.

Sam
21-09-2007, 08:23 AM
I'm a single mom, going to school, and living life, loving life, recovering from life.......oh yes, every day, breathing in and breathing out and being as present as I can with each moment.

:notworthy

Lovely words.

Welcome aboard, mom...school, are you American?

ocean girl
21-09-2007, 02:34 PM
Why yes, I am American......can't say I'm always proud to be, but as 'fate' would have it, I was born here.
I live in New Hampshire, although I'm researching the possibilities of eventually relocating elsewhere in the world, for a while anyway. I think travel is an important part of education, and hope to incorporate that in to the life of my girl, and myself ;)

Eshrules
21-09-2007, 03:18 PM
Why yes, I am American......can't say I'm always proud to be, but as 'fate' would have it, I was born here.
I live in New Hampshire, although I'm researching the possibilities of eventually relocating elsewhere in the world, for a while anyway. I think travel is an important part of education, and hope to incorporate that in to the life of my girl, and myself ;)

welcome to the forum ;)

i love the american accent in girls, theres just something about it lol

i'm sure you'll find all the answers you need on here :beerchug:

bora(ing) nick
21-09-2007, 03:31 PM
Hello and welcome to the forum.

Nick

Sam
21-09-2007, 04:52 PM
5 posts until the leg humping started, I am sorry <shakes head>

MalcQV
22-09-2007, 11:12 PM
Welcome :beerchug:

Fantastic first thread words ;) re: I am a single mom going to school, and living life, loving life, recovering from life.....