PDA

View Full Version : MY (model year) question

Hardmonkeys
04-09-2014, 01:21 AM
Hi all, just a quick question,

How can I find out what MY my B8 is? I'm just trying to find out the full spec of the car frm delivery, I'm a bit of geek when I comes to my cars lol

Thanks

warren

Gunnark100
04-09-2014, 05:17 AM
Contact your local offical audi center they should provide pdf or other format fail or printout of your car spec...

Hi all, just a quick question,

How can I find out what MY my B8 is? I'm just trying to find out the full spec of the car frm delivery, I'm a bit of geek when I comes to my cars lol

Thanks

warren

Hardmonkeys
04-09-2014, 05:51 AM
Ignore this

Hardmonkeys
04-09-2014, 05:53 AM
Ok, thanks for the reply.

I emailed Audi Customer Service, they got back to me with this..

Thank you for your recent enquiry regarding the specification of the above vehicle.

Our records show the following information:

Model: Audi A4 Sal 8L Sal.2.0TDI SE V2 Multi.143

Colour: Quartz Grey, metallic

Additional Options:

Quartz Grey, metallic
Black/black-black/black/star silver
Mobile phone prep-Low in FCA

which tells me not a lot lol

im assuming the

'Black/black-black/black/star silver'

is is the interior option....but how much black!! Lol

and the mobile phone prep, any ideas what 'Low in FCA' means

Gunnark100
04-09-2014, 06:12 AM
http://www.vwaudiforum.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?139657-What-is-the-difference-between-standard-Mobile-Phone-support-and-Mobile-Phone-Prep-Low

Decode your boot sticker | VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze diesel forum (http://www.myturbodiesel.com/threads/decode-your-boot-sticker.6136/)

You can decode your figures from datasticker(in servise manual or in trunk near spare wheel)

FCA(my quess front center armrest) there should be adapter or not - anyway you should be able to connect your phone via bluetooth and see all your contacts via MMI etc.

Hope some help.

Hardmonkeys
04-09-2014, 05:33 PM
Thanks, that helps a lot

ricgermany
05-09-2014, 01:45 AM
Type myaudi in google, select your region and register. Once there, just type in the identification number of your vehicle which you can find on a small plate when looking from outside through the windscreen, and you'll get the complete configuration of your car. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rafletcher
06-09-2014, 08:37 AM
I note it says 8L in your email from Audi. That's MY2015 I think you'll find. To double check see if it has TOMS as standard - this was an option on MY2014 cars but standard on MY2015.

Hardmonkeys
07-09-2014, 12:27 AM
My car is a 10plate though mate