PDA

View Full Version : Question Autocom CDP

Doctle Odd
02-09-2014, 10:47 AM
Does anyone know anything about or used Autocom? A mechanic friend is getting it, 3000 yoyos. He says it comes with cables to connect to most cars and vans.

therevrendjr
26-04-2015, 09:03 PM
its very similar to delphi or the WoW Wurth system. I have Autocom and it works very well. Very user friendly and a good all round scanner, its good at service light resets too.

Flash2
26-04-2015, 09:34 PM
I had a play with the Wurth version a while back when my Bosch KTS decided it didn't want to play.
It was very easy to use and offered a lot of data pids on the BCM of the Fiat Ducato I was working on. It quickly highlighted that the Ducato sliding door was shown as open when it was actually closed, causing the central locking to fail.

Jim.

EJ Lewis
15-05-2015, 08:36 AM
I had one with 2014V (http://www.obd2express.co.uk/wholesale/design-tcscdp-plus-cars-trucks-pro-obd2-new.html) software, cars& truck version, 75 euro packed with case, work excellent on European models, software installation is a bit trouble, but as long as it is done, it works like charm

Doctle Odd
15-05-2015, 08:43 AM
I had one with 2014V (http://www.obd2express.co.uk/wholesale/design-tcscdp-plus-cars-trucks-pro-obd2-new.html) software, cars& truck version, 75 euro packed with case, work excellent on European models, software installation is a bit trouble, but as long as it is done, it works like charm

Chinese knock-off s**te

EJ Lewis
15-05-2015, 09:01 AM
i have to admit it's a clone, and it is cheap, i am not always buying Chinese knock-off devices, but this one works

Doctle Odd
15-05-2015, 09:07 AM
We don't promote or link to anything illegal on this site. Software cloning is theft of intellectual property and ultimately makes the genuine article more expensive. I'd advise you to remove the link if you want to keep using this site. The moderators are usually fairly liberal about posts as long as they're not about anything illegal etc

CMC55
06-07-2015, 12:10 AM
Bit off an old post, but i use the original delphi which is basically the same as autocom. I like it very user friendly, I like the way you do adaptions say for fuel pump sensor re-calibration its a step by step guide for it. Has alot of functions like that. Nice layout and fast communication with the vehicle.