PDA

View Full Version : Just Ordered! and 10% off my new Audi S3 Saloon S-tronic

nawaid
28-08-2014, 03:17 PM
Hi all

Just ordered myself an Audi S3 (http://shop.ebay.co.uk/?_nkw=audi+s3) Saloon S-tronic. With a bunch of extras the total was £38240 and i have got it for £34443! Not bad considering there is a 7 month waiting list!!! Roll on March 1st!
I highly highly recommend Carfile - New Car Broker - Massive Discounts (www.carfile.net) upload the spec you want and Johnathan will call you.

My question is: How big of a discount have you received from a main dealer?

Lukenkarl
28-08-2014, 04:34 PM
What did you spec ?

nawaid
28-08-2014, 04:40 PM
What did you spec ?

Went with:

Glacier White
Audi Sound System (http://shop.ebay.co.uk/?_nkw=sound+system)
Tornado Red Brake Callipers
Tech pack
Light and Rain sensor
Parking system plus
Interior light pack

Lukenkarl
28-08-2014, 04:48 PM
The new sports seats look good . I fancy them or the two colour leather option B&O is only £750 I think, well worth every penny

nawaid
28-08-2014, 04:51 PM
I have gone for black leather with silver stitching. Sports seats are too expensive IMHO, as is the panoramic roof but would have loved both. Not seen many people on the thread order with red callipers.

Lukenkarl
28-08-2014, 04:52 PM
Pics needed when you get it :D

SimoFlyer
01-09-2014, 08:37 PM
Yes please supply the pictures when it arrives next March it sounds like a lovely car. £34k sounds like a lot of money to me but then again I got my Audi A3 through a company car scheme as I would not necessarily spend that sort of money on a car. The only additional options would recommend would be a sat nav unless it comes as standard.

nawaid
01-09-2014, 08:45 PM
Yes please supply the pictures when it arrives next March it sounds like a lovely car. £34k sounds like a lot of money to me but then again I got my Audi A3 through a company car scheme as I would not necessarily spend that sort of money on a car. The only additional options would recommend would be a sat nav unless it comes as standard.
Yes I've ordered the top end sat nav which is part of the tech pack