PDA

View Full Version : S or SE misstake or worse

dieselhead
20-09-2007, 08:17 AM
PROBLEM or not .what do you think. Y reg. Leon Tdi spots under bumper ,4 x e windows,e mirror s, tcs traction?,bucket style seats, climate control.red I, its down in the log book as an S and not an SE could this be a mistake also i have put a deposit down havin not test driven yet this is what i posted in new members
:aargh4:hi guys do intend to test they was waiting for a mass air meter also they said they was waiting on a ecu for the air bag light . am I buying a heap of trouble , in a seat ,I like the looks of the leon . I know one of the guys that works at the garage where it is for sale apparently the mass air flow as turned up ,the mechanic could not believe the transformation, its quick.but still waiting for the other part.the other thing that is bothering me its got( s) inthe log book an not (se) as there been a mistake on the log book..Yreg electric mirrors, electric windows x4,spots under bumper, bucket style seats,tcs(traction control?),climate control, not aircon dails,and a red I, what do you think part of the reason for atracting me to the car. thanks. mucho ..Mark
please help:1zhelp::1zhelp::1zhelp:

Seat til I die
20-09-2007, 09:29 AM
well leons are really cracking cars, buying 2nd hand is always a risk but you cant really go wrong with a leon.

as for this sale if you have any doubts then walk away. you owe them nothing so if something is bothering you then sleep on it until you are sure you are not going to regret spending your cash.

confusing s with se could jus be seen as fair game, could also be a genuine mistake but is still reason enough for some to walk away...

dieselhead
20-09-2007, 01:26 PM
]
hi mate thanks fpr the reply I am part ex my discovery which has been a pain its slow crunches gears its got a water leak, oil leak, a slick outside my house looks like its been left by the amoco cadiz, sunroof leak, floor and sill rotten, but saying all that changing it for the leon its just its got under my skin.it stands me at over 4g. I just dont want all that headache again .i perfer diesels it certainly looks well in met red and all the SE bits it will be quicker better on fuel and hopefully put a smile on my face and this is reasuring . ( well leons are really cracking cars, buying 2nd hand is always a risk but you cant really go wrong with a leon.) Thanks .....mucho...... Mark

Seat til I die
21-09-2007, 08:10 AM
yes i know what you are saying about the leon...
but there are hundreds of them for sale, if you have any doubts about this one then go and get your deposit back and find another one at a similar price at another garage.
apart from green i would say red is one of the fastest depreciating colours for whatever reason, so while it is attractive to you it can be used as a bargaining point by others (black, silver, grey, dark blues are far easier to sell 2nd hand funnily enough)

dieselhead
21-09-2007, 11:51 PM
:oHer indoors has spoken, she likes this car I have shown her others but she likes that one.Well it looks like I am going to be a proud owner of a Leon to taxi the misses around, its not far off her passing her test .can you see the picture emerging,yeh shes the boss:p

Seat til I die
23-09-2007, 10:48 AM
oh well at least you have ended up with a leon

dieselhead
27-09-2007, 01:28 PM
thanks for all your help.. Leon Tdisport .