PDA

View Full Version : Autel vag 505 tool

h2bnd
13-07-2014, 09:25 PM
I recently bought the autel vag 505 from beat the garage on eBay, and it have to say it's already started paying for itself, had an electrical fault on my q7 picked it up straight away I only had to buy the parts, we also have two t5 transporters at work and read codes on them fine, it even connected to the transits too. I don't have a laptop so couldn't get vcds, but for what I want it does the job fine.

folkwagen
23-07-2014, 11:21 AM
I recently bought the autel vag 505 from beat the garage on eBay, and it have to say it's already started paying for itself, had an electrical fault on my q7 picked it up straight away I only had to buy the parts, we also have two t5 transporters at work and read codes on them fine, it even connected to the transits too. I don't have a laptop so couldn't get vcds, but for what I want it does the job fine.

Does it read transmission fluid temperature? I've three jobs lined up, electric parking brake wind back to change pads, transmission fluid temperature when changing fluid and service mileage reset. If it can do these it would pay for itself alone. I see a lot of the older model , the VAG405, for sale cheap, but I can't find out if they will do the above.

h2bnd
23-07-2014, 11:33 AM
Hello, my best advise would be to contact beat the garage through eBay. He's quite helpful and knowledgeable I wouldn't want to give false information as I haven't played with it enough.

ahsanx
03-08-2014, 09:54 PM
Do you know if it does VW diesels?

h2bnd
03-08-2014, 09:59 PM
Yes it does, tried it on my q7 tdi and transporter and even a transit at work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk