PDA

View Full Version : new member new owner

dieselhead
19-09-2007, 04:38 AM
Hi guys and girls have I done the right thing traded my disco in for a 2001 y reg seat leon tdise. I pick up in 2 days looks the bizz in metalic red. Had a passat tdi n reg before disco , it was very good but bland if you know what i mean with out beinging mean. just a bit unsure I did not test drive it just look so good I didnt need to so what do you think Big misstake or will i enjoy . mucho appreciated Mark

golf tdi 02
19-09-2007, 10:27 AM
welcome back to the vag group
just a point please drive the car before anything is finalised in the deal i am shure you will enjoy many miles of motoring from this car as long as you cherrish and love it :biglaugh::biglaugh:

Sam
19-09-2007, 10:58 AM
welcome back to the vag group
just a point please drive the car before anything is finalised in the deal i am shure you will enjoy many miles of motoring from this car as long as you cherrish and love it :biglaugh::biglaugh:

Completely agree.

NEVER buy a car without first having a go. It's a lovely car to drive, but.....

Welcome aboard too :)

mluton
19-09-2007, 01:54 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Id pop over to www.seatcupra.net for more info.

Millerman
19-09-2007, 06:42 PM
Welcome to the forum:D

dieselhead
20-09-2007, 06:30 AM
:aargh4:hi guys do intend to test they was waiting for a mass air meter also they said they was waiting on a ecu for the air bag light . am I buying a heap of trouble , in a seat ,I like the looks of the leon . I know one of the guys that works at the garage where it is for sale apparently the mass air flow as turned up ,the mechanic could not believe the transformation, its quick.but still waiting for the other part.the other thing that is bothering me its got( s) inthe log book an not (se) as there been a mistake on the log book..Yreg electric mirrors, electric windows x4,spots under bumper, bucket style seats,tcs(traction control?),climate control, not aircon dails,and a red I, what do you think part of the reason for atracting me to the car. thanks. mucho ..Mark