PDA

View Full Version : Query - 2014 Audi Tt Sport Tfsi Coupe, 1798CC Petrol, 2DR, Auto

haux
04-07-2014, 06:13 PM
Hey all,

I'm a bit of a newbie when it comes to cars and today I put a deposit down on a brand new Audi TT for my girlfriend.

I've been searching around for a decent one for quite some time so have a pretty good idea of the price. I stopped by the certified Audi Showroom local to me and dropped my specifications off and he went away and found me something that they'd just got in at the Audi UK Distribution centre in milton keynes i think? I couldn't see the car as they had to drive it up here but he showed me one identical but 2013 and I liked it.

The car seems a little too good to be true which is why I'm posting here, I'll drop the specific car details below & let you guys see what you think.

2014 Audi TT 1.8 TFSI Manual, 160ps Sport. Black.

It has 2500 miles on it and is priced at £21,700 with 2 and a half years warranty, full MOT and service. He said it had a full DPI check included with 1 owner.

Your opinions would be appreciated.

Thanks

zollaf
04-07-2014, 06:17 PM
welcome. why would it have a full MOT ? only when a car is 3 does it need an mot ...

haux
04-07-2014, 06:22 PM
I think he mentioned this and said I'd either have it fully MOT'd or get £750 toward the next MOT and service

Audi Doctor
08-07-2014, 07:27 AM
Have an independent check by another Audi approved centre.they should also be able to give u a list of repairs if any that has been done..query the mot situation as they are not req'd for the first three years since it's reg date.i would also try n get in contact with the prev owner ure centre will have the dealership who carried out the pdi who in turn shall have the previous customers details...but Audi used cars are really good jst now down to the fact the deals to buy new ones are great.hope this will help u out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk