PDA

View Full Version : audi-accessories.co.uk

tony_anon
18-09-2007, 01:19 AM
Hi,

Has anybody ordered anything from audi-accessories.co.uk recently? I got the receipt (via email) from paypal for the order (inc. order number) but nobody seems to be answering my emails about the order which they usually do within a day or 2.
Its been nearly 2 weeks since I ordered. I've had stuff delivered within days in the past.

The site has been offline a few times since I placed the order. I'm wondering if the business is having problems and whether I can get a refund if nobody is talking to me. Should I contact paypal for a refund?

Cheers.

tony_anon
21-09-2007, 04:21 AM
Dear Customer,
It is with great regret that we announce the temporary closure of Audi-Accessories. Due to the site growing at such a rate it has become more and more difficult in the last few weeks to monitor and provide customers with our usual high standard of service. The good news is we will be back before the end of the year with more products, more staff and a larger stock!!
Should you have an outstanding order which you would like to query please contact sales@audi-accessorie.co.uk (sales@audi-accessorie.co.uk) and we will get back to you ASAP.
Kind Regards
The A-A team.

Sam
21-09-2007, 07:21 AM
Keep us posted on the outcome of your order.

Thanks for the update.

EDIT: Check that email address before you send anything. There's no S on the end of "accessorie" so it'll more than likely bounce.

tony_anon
22-09-2007, 01:50 AM
From AA:

Hi,
All outstanding orders will be fulfilled within the next week, we
hopefully expect to be back by the end of next month. We currently
have a huge backlog, victims of our own success I guess haha.
Kind Regards :)
Neil

diesel-a4
25-01-2008, 12:15 PM
Still no update on these guys?

RickT
25-01-2008, 04:22 PM
From AA:

Hi,
All outstanding orders will be fulfilled within the next week, we
hopefully expect to be back by the end of next month. We currently
have a huge backlog, victims of our own success I guess haha.
Kind Regards :)
Neil

The above is not a professional email at all you would expect from Audi???

Rick

tony_anon
25-01-2008, 08:41 PM
I sent them an email back in mid-November last year. Their reply was:

"We will be open VERY shortly ;)"

I think they've gone for good!! They're not connected to Audi UK at all. Think they're a separate 'company'.

diesel-a4
25-01-2008, 09:31 PM
i didnt think they were part of audi neither but ti seems werid that its taking so long