PDA

View Full Version : Hello from me and my new A6...

Tredders
12-06-2014, 08:19 PM
Hi all

Finally the wait is over, and I picked up my new A6 Black Edition Ultra yesterday. Have to say that it's a lovely bit of kit! Went for the Tech Pack, S tronic and nappa/Alcantara seats, and I'm really pleased with the (few) options I chose. Looks great in Brilliant Black, too - just need to work hard on keeping it clean now!

I've been looking for excuses to drive the car - popped out for some fuel earlier, and 3 hours later came home after a decent test drive :D. Prior to collecting the car, I'd had some reservations about the ride quality, what with the lowered suspension and the 20" alloys, but I've been pleasantly surprised. The car wafts along in comfort setting, and livens up in Dynamic. Importantly, it also gets the thumbs up from the wife and daughter - both love the space within the car, and the wifi network is great for the 13 year old daughter.

I'm a bit of a gadget fan, so the MMI Plus, and Bose speakers tick the boxes for me. The Navigation & Audi Connect are genuinely useable, and the supplied AMI lead works great with my iPhone 5S. I'd previously copied some tunes (and movies) to a 64GB SD card, and they work faultlessly.

All in all, I'm a very happy chap right now... in fact, I'm looking outside and wondering about popping out for a quick drive again!

Look forward to joining in a few threads on the forum - seems a friendly place and I've already learnt a lot.

Cheers

Mark.

shawn1978
12-06-2014, 09:55 PM
does anyone know where i can post to get help, My Audi A4 2.8L AWD is being an ***..the guy i bought the car from kinda lied to my and bout it, The TCM was shot so i bought a new on and still the same thing it want drive in (D) it's like the its trying to start in like 5th and if i give it more gas it makes a thump noise then goes into limp mode, I have scanned it with my snap-on scanner and everything in the transmission and all the shift solenoids and pretty much everything is good and also all the fuses and relays are good and i also notice all four windows and sunroof doesn't work? Were is the Comfort control module on this Audi i have check everywhere carpet seats passenger dash driver dash under the hood?????????????? PLEASE HELP

numenius
13-06-2014, 12:58 PM
Ha ha, I love it when you get a new car and look for "excuses" to drive it ! :D

Guest 2
13-06-2014, 12:59 PM
Welcome to VWAF.

JimC64
13-06-2014, 01:00 PM
welcome aboard....enjoy the ride