PDA

View Full Version : Salesperson

A1287210
28-05-2014, 07:25 PM
Just been today to look at a really nice 2 yr old a7 in London in moonlight blue. I. popped in as I was passing and did not have much time. As the pics on autotrader were so crap I needed more info. The car had HUD but I wanted to know if the larger screen was installed. He said that the a7 only has one screen size...........I said does it have the full tech pack or just the HUD. He had no idea. This was a v small audi dealership with 20 cars max and this was the only a7. Bit disappointed the guy knew nothing about the car he was not a new starter.

Sent from iPhone

M1tchy
28-05-2014, 07:50 PM
They definitely have two different sized screens, the one on my test drive was small and pixelated, I ordered the bigger one which is very clean and sharp.

I have made a post in the A7 section somewhere ref options and it shows the difference in screen sizes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sauron
28-05-2014, 08:23 PM
Did the car have the touchpad or the buttons numbered 1 to 6? If touchpad it has the tech pack advanced and the larger screen. Equally if it had the mono DIS it has the standard tech pack and the small screen. Unfortunately a colour DIS, while essential in my opinion, does not confirm tech advanced as it could be speced separately. If you post the link to the pictures here maybe one of us will be able to tell you despite the poor quality?

Sauron
28-05-2014, 08:31 PM
Further to my last and your description of location and age I believe the car you are describing is at HW Audi. Assuming this is the case I've looked at the pictures and the car has the touchpad so my assessment is that it has the tech pack advanced. The 4-zone climate and 20 inch alloys are also a nice extra.

Also again assuming I have the correct vehicle the garage website lists: HDD Navigation, Mobile Phone Prep High and a colour DIS which also points to Tech Pack Advanced. Heated front and rear seats are also listed - again a nice extra.

I hope I've found the correct vehicle and that this helps.

A1287210
29-05-2014, 06:26 AM
Thanks guys very helpful indeed. Great forum hope to be more of a contributor when I actually buy one!!

Sent from iPhone