PDA

View Full Version : osram nightbreakers for a3 ?

philidelphia
26-05-2014, 10:09 PM
ive had a look through the search button on here but cant find a answer, so here goes .... a3 facelift on a 07 plate -all i want are some osram bulbs from amazon but there are hundreds of different variations on there so could someone please tell me what osram do i order for the 1.9 07 plate ,thank u in advance for simplyfying this

Guest 2
26-05-2014, 10:11 PM
Nightbreaker or Nightbreaker Plus, think the pre-facelifts (your's) is H7 like my 2009 facelift.

They're a top job, have them in mine. Just watch out that you're not buying fakes.

philidelphia
26-05-2014, 10:15 PM
Nightbreaker or Nightbreaker Plus, think the pre-facelifts (your's) is H7 like my 2009 facelift.

They're a top job, have them in mine. Just watch out that you're not buying fakes.

thanks chris ,mine is the facelift version,so h7 is the way to go
a company like amazon wouldnt do fakes im hoping lol , brilliant site btw ,so much to read and so little time ,thanks again

JamesTDI
26-05-2014, 10:17 PM
Agreed - have Nightbreaker Ultimate in the dipped beams in the Golf and they're superb.
Wish they were available for the Main beams too, but they're some silly fitment like H15.

Guest 2
26-05-2014, 10:18 PM
thanks chris ,mine is the facelift version,so h7 is the way to go
a company like amazon wouldnt do fakes im hoping lol , brilliant site btw ,so much to read and so little time ,thanks again

Amazon selling fakes?! Never!

Buy them from a good motor factors, usually cheaper and you know you're getting the real deal.

07 is actually pre-facelift!

philidelphia
26-05-2014, 10:25 PM
Amazon selling fakes?! Never!

Buy them from a good motor factors, usually cheaper and you know you're getting the real deal.

07 is actually pre-facelift!

:Blush2: bugger !! thanks for putting me right ,******* salesman lol

JamesTDI
26-05-2014, 10:30 PM
Nightbreaker Ultimates are on offer at Euro Car Parts at the moment.