PDA

View Full Version : Morning all!

Daz1978
24-05-2014, 08:15 AM
Hello everyone.

My name is Darren, from Somerset and today im picking up my first Audi after a string of BMW, and jap cars so thought I'd post up and say hello!

The car im picking up is a 52 plate pristine A4 Avant 1.8t b6 in black with one owner from new and low miles. There are a few little areas I need to sort on the inside where the plastic trim has worn slightly (never had a car that has done that) but from what I can gather it's common with Audi's.

I will post up some photos when I get home but she will be going down my friends inde VAG garage for a while to be pulled apart and rebuilt changing anything that needs to be as we go.

As much as I like cars, nothing comes close to my beloved Yamaha R1 :D

Guest 2
24-05-2014, 08:38 AM
Welcome to VWAF, enjoy the car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fat controller
24-05-2014, 10:00 AM
Welcome aboard :) - you'll get the right advice on here to help you sort your worn trim, and you'll also get plenty of good banter along the way :)

Daz1978
24-05-2014, 08:46 PM
Welcome aboard :) - you'll get the right advice on here to help you sort your worn trim you'll also get plenty of good banter along the way :)

Thanks mate. Hoping to get some advice, Its the worn plastics on the door handles inside etc, looks like the rubbery coating stuff is coming off odd really.

kite
24-05-2014, 09:29 PM
Not odd at all. Quite common on b6 A4's.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Daz1978
24-05-2014, 11:28 PM
Not odd at all. Quite common on b6 A4's.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Oh ok haha should of said odd for me mate, never had a car with it happen. Hope there is a fix or something I can do?