PDA

View Full Version : Light package pictures

Antowens
03-05-2014, 09:31 PM
Has anyone got any pictures of what exactly came in the light package i am looking to fit it to mine which never cam with it already done glovebox light and puddle and door warning lights jut wanting to know what else i need to fit amd what it looks like

Thanks for any help

drmartin
04-05-2014, 10:39 PM
I haven't pictures, but other items in the lighting pack include: footwell lights, internal door handle lights, and possibly air vent control illumination. I've not been in a version without the lighting pack, so just going on what I have, or read elsewhere. Footwell lights can be controlled via MMI.

Martin

Antowens
04-05-2014, 10:59 PM
Thanks for that mate i am have already done the glovebox light and i am half way through the puddle and door warning lights going to be doing the footwell lights but until i see the handle illumination i dont know

Antowens
05-05-2014, 09:25 AM
Anybody got some pictures ????

Ella2903
08-05-2014, 08:13 PM
This is something I am going to do how difficult/easy are you finding it to do the fit.

drmartin
09-05-2014, 11:10 PM
I'll try and get some door handle images, the lighting is subtle so not sure how they will turn out.. regarding fitting, I would do little searching on dismantle yards, bound to find a B8 with lighting pack being stripped.

Antowens
17-07-2014, 03:06 AM
any more pictures on this i am intrested to see the said door handle illumination and the air vents which i believe are illumated to ???

rabmurray9121
26-12-2014, 08:33 PM
How did you do the glovebox light, puddle and door warning lights as I would like to do this as well. Do you have a list of part numbers required to do this, also where did you take the feed from.